1) When you provide your details for a quote via this website we will endeavor to arrange a quote with the information requested. This information will be gathered by third party supplier. We will contact you if you have not provided us with enough information. By providing us with your contact details, you have agreed for us to contact you, for the purpose of providing you with holiday details.
2) When providing you with a quote, you will be given full details of the holiday, and the supplier with which it will be booked, along with the price and the supplier terms and conditions.
3) We act only as an agent providing holidays on behalf of suppliers and operators, whose terms and conditions of booking you are bound.
4) You are informed that prices provided in the quote are subject to availability. If you do not accept the quote at the time the quote is given, the price may change subject to supplier or operator terms and conditions and availability.
5) Once you have agreed to the quote, you agree to enter in to a contract with the supplier or operator whom the holiday is provided. If you are booking your holiday 14 weeks before departure, you will be requested to make payment in full for the holiday. This is subject to change as per supplier or operator terms and conditions
6) Once your booking has been confirmed. By confirmation this will be either by payment of deposit or payment in full. Further confirmation of your booking will be sent to you via post within 48 hours. If you do not receive these within 72 hours, please contact us immediately.
7) “Book with Confidence. We are a Member of ABTA which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct. All the package and Flight-Plus holidays we sell are covered by a scheme protecting your money if the supplier fails. Other services such as hotels or flights on their own may not be protected and you should ask us what protection is available.”
8) “Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate”